Trillium Resources Group is dedicated to helping organizations create and sustain effective programs that help people and the planet.
We provide planning, program design, evaluation, management support, and training strategies and services, with an emphasis on conservation, preservation, interpretation, and informal education.
Julia Washburn, Principal, has over 20 years experience working with government and non-profit education and conservation-related organizations. Julia specializes in developing and supporting successful programs that build stewardship for the environment and our shared heritage.
- Design programs that really work.
- Achieve your mission and goals.
- Describe your program so donors will support it.
- Help people form meaningful connections with the environment and our shared heritage.
- Promote environmental stewardship, life long learning, and social justice.
- Make a difference.